5 reasons why choosing Le Havre
- Average cost of real estate one-fourth of that of Paris
- Business incubators, business service centres and co-working space: adapted solutions for starting up, opening a branch, etc
- New offices available from € 80 per m2 per year excluding tax and charges:
- High speed network implemented on Le Havre conurbation
- A selection of offices to discover at www.implanteo-lehavre.com
Comparative index based on BureauxLocaux.com and the business real-estate observatory of AURH
- A labour market of 350,000 inhabitants
- Nearly 70,000 jobs in retail, transport and various services, i.e. 42% of jobs in the area
- Available workforce, with skills in customer relationship management, insurance, maritime transport, engineering, etc.
- Nearly 12,000 students in Le Havre (Sciences Po, logistics engineering institute, Management school, University...)
- Trainings for customer relationship management, international trade, management, banking & insurance, tourism, IT, etc.
- Fast road network
2 hrs from Paris via the A13 highway
Direct bus links to La Défense (1st European business district)
Access to the A29 (Brussels-Bordeaux) and the A28 (Le Mans-Tours) highways
- Rail links
Paris Saint-Lazare: 11 services a day in both directions
Direct high speed train to Versailles, Lyon and Marseille
- Proximity of airports
Approximately 2¼ hours from the Paris airports (CDG, Orly, Beauvais)
- Normandy airports: regular flights to London, Lyon, Bordeaux and Toulouse
2 km of beaches in the city
- All watersports: kitesurfing, rowing, sailing, windsurfing, paddle-boating, etc
- One of France's greenest cities, with 750 ha of parks in the city
- One of the shortest average commuting time in France (19 min vs 26 min for comparable conurbations and 36 min for Paris region)
- Near famous seaside towns such as Deauville, Trouville, Etretat, Honfleur, etc.
More information in Live in Le Havre
- Direct proximity of international economic players, potential customer or partner: Safran, Renault, Total, Sidel (Tetra Laval), Dresser Rand (Siemens), Port of Le Havre, SPB (insurance), Auxitec Ingénierie, Soget (port software), Olvea (fish and vegetable oils production), etc.
- Main economic sectors: automotive, aeronautics, chemical, energy, logistics, port, etc.
- Services for industry: more than 1,200 businesses into Le Havre Industrial Port Area
- Innovation-R&D: 11 university laboratories and many private industrial laboratories
Digital : Le Havre in the FrenchTech dynamic
Le Havre, Caen and Rouen were awarded the FrenchTech label in June 2015. Normandy's digital ecosystem employs 10,690 people, and digital businesses have generated a total of nearly 42 million Euros since 2010.
Normandy's digital development is in three major fields, related to the potential uses of digital technologies:
- The city, with Smart Cities
The port, with Smart Port & Logistics
- The factory, with Smart Industries
In Le Havre, this label has led to the opening of the Container, the "digital canteen" accessible to everyone, within the premises of the Seine Estuaire CCI pending the opening of the future Cité Numérique (Digital City) a CODAH project scheduled for 2018.
Trial your setup in Le Havre and its region?
Business incubators and service centres, hot desks, etc
Whether you are a new company or are developing, whether you know the area well or are hoping to set up here, various hosting solutions allows to trial a set-up in Le Havre region :
- Le Vaisseau: business incubator and hot desks (offices and workshops)
- Dombasle 1 et 2: business service centres in the southern districts of Le Havre (offices and workshops)
- Le Tarmac: business service centre in the north of Le Havre (offices and workshops)
- Gustave Serrurier: business service centre in the north of Le Havre (workshops)
- Le Havre Plateau : business service centre in the north of Le Havre, into Le Havre Plateau business area (offices)
- Le Drakkar: business incubator and service centre in the Parc Eco-Normandie, at Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc (offices)
- Fécamp Développement: intermunicipal business service centre, located in the Parc des Hautes Falaises, near Fécamp
The Joliot-Curie, new offices with very attractive occupancy conditions
Created by Le Havre Conurbation Council, the Joliot-Curie offers brand new offices from € 80 per m2 per year excluding tax and bills for outside companies wishing to set up in Le Havre : suites from 400 to 2,400 m², available immediately, in an innovative, bio-based building near the north ring road and the public transport networks.
A labour market of 350,000 residents
Average cost of real estate one-fourth of that of Paris
- Nearly 12,000 students in Le Havre
+33 (0)2 76 40 23 34 – +33 (0)6 26 47 84 47